Being a leader is a choice. You can be an out-in-front leader or a behind-the-scene leader. Leadership is more about getting yourself to take action. If you think leadership is about controlling or dominating others, you’re wrong. Here is a small list of habits leaders share in common: 1. Have a vision for the future. …
Strengthen Your Leadership Skills
The Ultimate Life-Changing Experience
The BREAKTHROUGH TRAINING™ Leadership Training Series is a combination of Team Building, Goal Setting, Communication, and Public Speaking modules. Each module is packed with leadership activities that build upon one another making it the ultimate life-changing training program. Proven content is shared during the series, but more importantly participants are acting on the information being shared. Each participant is fully engaged for maximum results.
What Participants Say…
Available Course Options:
- Great for Business & Sales Professionals
- Open to Chamber Members
- 11 Modules, 44 Hours Total
- $595 Per Participant
- Great for Contractors & Construction Industry
- Open to AGC Members
- 8 Modules, 32 Hours Total
- $650 Per Participant
Public Leadership Events
- Great for Professionals, Managers & Supervisors
- 4 Modules, 16 Hours
- Open to General Public
- $395 Per Participant
Private Leadership Program
- Great for Small to Large Organizations
- Build Custom Package
- In-depth Needs Analysis
- Minimum 10 Participants
Our private leadership training program is geared towards small to large organizations. The leadership program focuses on accomplishing the specific company mission and goals to increase the level of leadership within their organization. This program requires a minimum of 10 participants. To get more information on how Breakthrough Training™ can help your team strengthen their leadership skills, call Breakthrough Training™ for a proposal specific to your needs.
What Participants Say…
Goal Setting Cards
21 Real Life Habits for Success® Audiobooks
Strengthen Your Leadership
Achieve Your Goals
Master Your Communication
Build Your Team
Module #1: Introduction to Leadership
This module will introduce members to the various aspects of leadership. The purpose is to develop a broader understanding of leadership and its applications and implications to personal and professional life. The program focus is on understanding the different personality types and how to best work with, and to best lead others.
• Develop a clearer understanding of what leadership is.
• Practice the fundamentals of leadership.
• Gain an understanding of your dominant communication style.
• Create a greater familiarity among members of the Leadership Training Series.
Module #2: Leadership & Personal Development
This module will continue to advance the practice of leadership and delve deeper into the different personality types and how to effectively deal with individual preferences. The program will also focus on setting goals to improve personal and professional effectiveness.
• Understand and practice a proven process of achievement.
• Maximize your leadership by understanding who you’re working with.
• Create personal and professional goals to improve performance.
• Strengthen the relations among members of the Leadership Series.
Module #3: Mastering Your Communication
This program provides participants with the essential tools to communicate effectively with other people. The program focus is on practicing positive business communication skills that propel participants along the path to career success and personal achievement.
• Practice listening strategies that dramatically improve communication.
• Improve interpersonal communication to establish immediate rapport.
• Communicate skillfully and confidently with other people.
• Communicate in a clear manner to create mutual understanding.
Module #4: The Unlimited Power of Teamwork
This module helps strongly unite team members to reach common goals through a greater awareness of how each member contributes to the success or failure of the team. The program focus is on practicing the essentials of successful teamwork. The program is guaranteed to challenge team members to examine strengths and opportunities for growth, while appreciating the diversity of each member of the team.
• Strengthen cohesiveness and cooperation among team members.
• Win the support and committed involvement needed to achieve goals.
• Increase the awareness of team member’s unique contribution.
• Increase proficiency of team communications skills.
• Create a “can-do” encouraging spirit that uplifts all team members.
What Participants Say…
What we learned is that everyone plays a vital role. And as a leader, if we can draw on the strengths of others, we can create excellence.
- Staci Nauman, Director of Corporate Support, KNPB Channel 5
I have attended nearly all of his leadership seminars and outdoor retreats. Jeff has a unique ability to work with people of many different backgrounds and personalities. It doesn’t matter if you’ve come from a very high-profile corporate life or if you’ve have had virtually no business experience at all. Jeff is able to draw you out of your comfort zone, evaluate what you’ve been doing, then motivate you to make necessary, positive changes. He does this in a very straightforward, no-nonsense manner. His methods really make you think about what you want to accomplish, setting the right goals, the importance of teamwork, and how you can have a more confident, successful role in life.
- Ben Nelson – Commercial Marketing Executive
Thank you for all of the past years of training, they are still being used (even in a new and completely different profession)! Jeff, you are the best!
- Pamela Hyde, Owner, 28 Flowers Photography
It has helped me in my business because I am making better decisions and it has improved my communications with customers. I really feel the course has helped me.
- Raquel Martinez, Owner, Total Beauty Salon
I learned in this class that to become a better leader you have to plan your tasks and set goals, and you need to get everyone on the same team.
- Marc Leone, Project Manager, Diversified Concrete
Jeffery’s training techniques in leadership were in depth and creative. His enthusiasm draws you in to be at your best in a management role in your company or running your own business.
- Georgia Baker, VP Business Development, Heritage Bank
I recently participated in a session Jeff facilitated for a large group of high-growth entrepreneurs. Jeff’s style was engaging, fast-paced, thoughtful and yielded terrific discussions on the disciplines and critical steps associated with successful leadership.
- Sue Hesse, Entrepreneur, Global Forum Resource
I expected this class to be a typical leadership class where you are preached to. What this class does is teach you about leadership and how you can apply it in a business or personal setting.
- Matt Wagner, Utility Technician, NV Energy
The leadership program has taught me valuable skills in communication and how to be a better leader with my co-workers and my family.
- Luke Frey, Manager, PAR Electrical
It helped to hone leadership skills and communication styles. The program creates a safe environment to challenge fears in a fun way. It gave me the opportunity to break through fears and identify strengths.
- Karina Johnson, Account Executive, Hometown Health
I gained better communication skills and new leadership tools. I really learned how good communication is, not just in my professional life but in my personal life as well.
- Allison Swanson, Account Executive, Fox 11 Reno