- This event has passed.
2-Day Leadership Training Workshop – May 2019 – Reno, NV
May 14 @ 8:30 am - May 15 @ 5:00 pm$395
The 2-Day Leadership Training program is geared towards advancing leadership skills with managers, supervisors and key employees for small to large organizations. The leadership program focuses on how leaders can best accomplish company goals within their organization through employee workforce engagement. Participants will greatly improve communication skills with co-workers and customers, and learn how to best build and enhance a team. Participants will practice proven ways to strengthen leadership skills and how to optimize performance from the people they lead. The leadership series is a total of 16 hours of training. The program maximum is 24 participants. Print the full PDF Program Description below.
Learn about the trainer for this course Jeffrey Benjamin.
Day One - Module One
INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP
Day 1 – Module #1 will introduce members to the various aspects of leadership.
The purpose is to develop a broader understanding of leadership and its applications and implications to personal and professional life.
The program introduces an understanding of the different personality and leadership types and how to best work with, and how to best lead others. Participants practice the basic essentials of leadership and successful project management. Members of the program evaluate and gain insight on their personal strengths and weaknesses as a leader through a greater understanding of managing tasks and leading people.
- Develop a clearer understanding of what leadership is.
- Practice the fundamentals of leadership.
- Increase personal initiative to solve problems.
- Gain an understanding of your dominant communication style.
- Introduction to effective project management as a team leader.
- Create a greater familiarity among members of your team to achieve goals.
Day One - Module Two
LEADERSHIP & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Day 1 – Afternoon – Module #2 will continue to advance the practice of leadership and delve deeper into the different personality types and how to effectively deal with individual preferences.
The program will also focus on how to set goals and how to follow a step-by-step system to achieve personal goals and organizational goals. How to motivate yourself and others is a central component during the leadership development program.
Proven ways to increase personal commitment and accountability to follow-through are practiced throughout the module.
- Understand and practice a proven process of achievement.
- Maximize your leadership by understanding who you’re working with.
- Create personal and professional goals to improve performance.
- Learn how to motivate your self, and how to motivate other people.
- Create a positive working environment needed to achieve goals.
- How to strengthen the relations among members of your team.
Day Two - Module Three
MASTER YOUR COMMUNICATION
Day 2 – Morning – Module #3 provides participants with the essential tools to communicate effectively with other people. The program focus is on practicing positive business communication skills that advance participants along the path to career success and personal achievement. How to receive and give effective feedback is highlighted.
Participants learn the different components of communication including verbal, tone and non-verbal. Communication styles and how to create positive relationships with co-workers, business associates and customers are examined and performed. In-depth assessment of the 4 main communication styles is the core of the content.
- Practice listening strategies that dramatically improve communication.
- Improve your communication as a leader.
- Communicate skillfully and confidently with other people.
- Learn ways to best persuade and negotiate to achieve goals.
- How to effectively deal with and resolve conflict within a team.
- Communicate in a clear manner to create mutual understanding.
- Build trust and establish cooperation with others.
Day Two - Module Four
THE UNLIMITED POWER OF TEAMWORK
Day 2 – Afternoon – Module #4 helps strongly unite team members to reach common goals through a greater awareness of how each member contributes to the success or failure of the team.
The program focus is on practicing the essentials of successful teamwork. The program is guaranteed to challenge team members to examine strengths and opportunities for growth, while appreciating the diversity of each member of the team.
The program is guaranteed to develop stronger team cohesion, unity and support that are needed to achieve organizational goals through effective employee engagement techniques and strategies.
- Strengthen cohesiveness and cooperation among team members.
- Win the support and committed involvement needed to achieve goals.
- Increase the awareness of team member’s unique contribution.
- Learn ways to best hold team members accountable to results.
- Increase proficiency of team communications skills.
- How to best motivate and engage team members.
- Create a “can-do” encouraging spirit that uplifts all team members.