LEADERSHIP TRAINING SERIES
Strengthen Your Leadership Skills
Module One: Introduction to Leadership
- Develop a clearer understanding of what leadership is.
- Practice the fundamentals of leadership.
- Increase personal initiative to solve problems.
- Gain an understanding of your dominant communication style.
- Introduction to effective project management as a team leader.
- Create a greater familiarity among members of your team to achieve goals.
Module Two: Leadership & Personal Development
- Understand and practice a proven process of achievement.
- Maximize your leadership by understanding who you’re working with.
- Create personal and professional goals to improve performance.
- Learn how to motivate your self, and how to motivate other people.
- Create a positive working environment needed to achieve goals.
- How to strengthen the relations among members of your team.
Module Three: Mastering Your Communication
How to receive and give effective feedback is highlighted. Participants learn the different components of communication including verbal, tone and non-verbal. Communication styles and how to create positive relationships with co-workers, business associates and customers are examined and performed. In-depth assessment of the 4 main communication styles is the core of the content.
- Practice listening strategies that dramatically improve communication.
- Improve your communication as a leader.
- Communicate skillfully and confidently with other people.
- Learn ways to best persuade and negotiate to achieve goals.
- How to effectively deal with and resolve conflict within a team.
- Communicate in a clear manner to create mutual understanding.
- Build trust and establish cooperation with others.
Module Four: The Unlimited Power of Teamwork
This module helps strongly unite team members to reach common goals through a greater awareness of how each member contributes to the success or failure of the team. The program focus is on practicing the essentials of successful teamwork. The program is guaranteed to challenge team members to examine strengths and opportunities for growth, while appreciating the diversity of each member of the team. The program uses a combination of group discussions and team activities that make it the ultimate interactive experience.
- Build trust and establish cooperation within the team.
- Create a ‘can-do’ encouraging spirit that uplifts all members of the team.
- Establish clear, confident, and effective team communication skills.
- Establish a stronger bond between team members.
- Develop a powerful team to achieve common goals.
- Build greater familiarity among members of your team.
- Improve company culture and employee morale.
Customer Service Audiobook
Top 5 Goal Card & Action Steps Card
Upcoming Training Seminars Open to the Public
These Public Leadership Training Seminars are open to organizations that have the need to send fewer than 10 Managers or Key Employees to our training programs. If you only require one to a few employees on your team, these are a fantastic option.
Chromalloy Management Team engaged in a two day leadership program with Breakthrough Training™ to maximize skills to achieve organizational goals. The central focus is improving communication with employees and other departments. Critical thinking and problem solving...read more
The Two Day Breakthrough Leadership development training in Reno focused on how to be a better leader in the workplace applying effective communication and team building skills. Participants identified best practices to motivate and inspire employees. How to achieve...read more
The Nugget Casino Resort contracted with Jeffrey Benjamin of Breakthrough Training™ to provide leadership training for managers and supervisors from several departments to improve processes, strengthen team building and leadership to further improve the overall guest...read more
The 2 Day Breakthrough Leadership training in Reno focused on how to be a better leader in the workplace applying effective communication and team building skills. Participants identified best practices to motivate and inspire employees. How to achieve business goals...read more
Our Latest Leadership Training Events…
Leadership training in Reno is offered by Breakthrough Training™ and facilitated by Jeffrey Benjamin. The 2-day leadership seminar worked with various companies from Northern Nevada to improve leadership skills for managers and supervisors. Ways to develop and...
The Reno Chamber of Commerce kicked off the 9 month PACE Leadership program. Jeffrey Benjamin of Breakthrough Training has been facilitating the series for the Chamber Leadership program for 8 years. A total 0f 25 participants involved are: Amy Dunn with American...
Developing leadership within an organization is the best way to promote teamwork and effective communication across organizational departments. Breakthrough Training™ works with public works employees facilitating 16 hours of leadership training to Truckee Meadows...
Breakthrough kicks off the annual Associated General Contractors Leadership Series. The 4 month program with a total of 32 hours of instruction is a hands-on interactive environment were participants network and build relationships with other business professionals in...
Breakthrough Training™ graduated 20 business professionals from the Reno Chamber of Commerce PACE Leadership program. The 9 month program with a total of 40 hours of instruction is a highly interactive experience that creates an environment were participants network...
Hamilton Company contracted with Breakthrough Training™ to kick off an initial 16 hours of leadership training for company department managers and supervisors to gain greater insight on how to build effective teams, improve morale and fortify communication to achieve...