LEADERSHIP TRAINING SERIES
Strengthen Your Leadership Skills
Introduction to Leadership
- Develop a clearer understanding of what leadership is.
- Practice the fundamentals of leadership.
- Increase personal initiative to solve problems.
- Gain an understanding of your dominant communication style.
- Introduction to effective project management as a team leader.
- Create a greater familiarity among members of your team to achieve goals.
Leadership & Personal Development
- Understand and practice a proven process of achievement.
- Maximize your leadership by understanding who you’re working with.
- Create personal and professional goals to improve performance.
- Learn how to motivate your self, and how to motivate other people.
- Create a positive working environment needed to achieve goals.
- How to strengthen the relations among members of your team.
Mastering Your Communication
How to receive and give effective feedback is highlighted. Participants learn the different components of communication including verbal, tone and non-verbal. Communication styles and how to create positive relationships with co-workers, business associates and customers are examined and performed. In-depth assessment of the 4 main communication styles is the core of the content.
- Practice listening strategies that dramatically improve communication.
- Improve your communication as a leader.
- Communicate skillfully and confidently with other people.
- Learn ways to best persuade and negotiate to achieve goals.
- How to effectively deal with and resolve conflict within a team.
- Communicate in a clear manner to create mutual understanding.
- Build trust and establish cooperation with others.
The Unlimited Power of Teamwork
This module helps strongly unite team members to reach common goals through a greater awareness of how each member contributes to the success or failure of the team. The program focus is on practicing the essentials of successful teamwork. The program is guaranteed to challenge team members to examine strengths and opportunities for growth, while appreciating the diversity of each member of the team. The program uses a combination of group discussions and team activities that make it the ultimate interactive experience.
- Build trust and establish cooperation within the team.
- Create a ‘can-do’ encouraging spirit that uplifts all members of the team.
- Establish clear, confident, and effective team communication skills.
- Establish a stronger bond between team members.
- Develop a powerful team to achieve common goals.
- Build greater familiarity among members of your team.
- Improve company culture and employee morale.
Leadership Training Journal
Top 5 Goal Card & Action Steps Card
Upcoming Training Seminars Open to the Public
These Public Leadership Training Seminars are open to organizations that have the need to send fewer than 10 Managers or Key Employees to our training programs. If you only require one to a few employees on your team, these are a fantastic option.
The 2 Day Breakthrough Leadership training in Reno focused on how to be a better leader in the workplace applying effective communication and team building skills. Participants identified best practices to motivate and inspire employees. How to achieve business goals...read more
Associated General Contractors Annual Leadership Series kicks off with 26 participants from companies throughout northern Nevada. Jeffrey Benjamin of Breakthrough Training™ has been contracted to facilitate the program for the last 10 years. The leadership program...read more
The 2 Day Breakthrough Leadership training in Reno at Silver Legacy focused on how to be a better leader in the workplace applying effective communication and team building skills. Participants identified best practices to motivate and inspire employees. How to...read more
Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows contracted with Jeffrey Benjamin of Breakthrough Training™ to provide leadership training for managers and supervisors from several departments to improve processes, strengthen team building and leadership to further improve the overall...read more
Our Latest Leadership Training Events…
Hamilton Company contracted with Breakthrough Training™ to kick off an initial 16 hours of leadership training for company department managers and supervisors to gain greater insight on how to build effective teams, improve morale and fortify communication to achieve...
Breakthrough Training™ works with public works employees providing 16 hours of leadership training to Truckee Meadows Water Authority. The program implements ways to integrate teamwork to successfully complete projects by collaborating with departments within the...
Breakthrough Training™ works with government employees to provide 16 hours of leadership training to Washoe County engineering staff water redemption department. During the extensive interactive program 17 employees honed their communication...
Leadership training seminars for construction industry professionals is offered through The Associated General Contractors of America in Reno, Nevada. Breakthrough has moderated the leadership series since 2006. A system for achieving goals through teamwork...
The Chamber of Commerce kicked off the PACE Leadership program in Reno. Jeffrey Benjamin of Breakthrough Training has been facilitating the 9 month series for the Chamber Leadership program for 7 years. A total 0f 23 participants involved are: Brittina Kogon Hill with...
Breakthrough Training in partnership with Associated General Contractors leadership program promotes the construction building trades future of students in Reno, Nevada. Participants learned the importance of workforce development to improve community economy efforts....